Color and geometry capture –
short range 3D scanning
IMA Solutions uses 3D short range non contact scanners based on structured light technology. Our 3D scanners Artec3D EVA and Spider, VDI/VDE certified generate high accuracy textured 3D models of sculptures, artworks, fossils or any other objects from museums collections.
Both 3D geometry and colors of the object are digitized by the 3D scanners.
The digital 3D models can be used to:
- make replicas using 3D printing or 3D machining technologies
- make 3D realtime digital media applications
- make Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications
- perform Cultural Heritage preservation
- create 3D animations and 3D renderings