founded IN 2008, IMA SOlutions is an expert in 3D DIGITIZATION AND digital media CONTENT creation.
“IMA solutions provides you with its expertise and creativity in 3D scanning and digital media for cultural heritage development.”
Benjamin Moreno, CEO of IMA Solutions
Company based in Toulouse, France
For more than ten years, IMA Solutions has worked with the largest French and international museums such as the British Museum, Le Louvre Lens, the Arles Antique Museum, the Acropolis Museum in Athens, the Natural History Museum in Toulouse … in order to support its customers in promoting their collections to the largest public and the scientific community.
INNOVATIVE DIGITIZATION SOLUTIONS
IMA Solutions offers Museums, Science Centers and Laboratories of Archeology and History innovative solutions to 3D scan their collections or archaeological sites via certified digitization systems from the aeronautical and medical world: short and long ranges 3D scanning, X-ray tomography (medical helical scanner), microCT, optical and electronic microscopy … 3D scans are done without any contact with the piece and in a non-destructive way.
The processing of 3D data is carried out on our high performance computing stations to obtain your high definition 3D models.
PROMOTE THE collections
IMA Solutions is then able to offer you innovative technological solutions to enhance your collections:
- creating interactive educational applications for the general public.
- Management of your Sketchfab account to display on the web 3d models.
- Virtual restoration of works of art through our digital sculpture chain.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality for the visualization of works of art, archaeological sites, historic buildings, …
- 360° Virtual Tours with rich embeded content.
- 3D facsimile creations by 3D printing or good material 3D machining.
Technologies & Know-How
IMA Solutions offers you a wide range of services in 3D scanning, multimedia, consultancy and assistance with project management.
Partners and clients
Museography & heritage
our last projects
want to stay in touch ?
Let us know !
Subscribe to the newsletter below